Market Overview of CNC
Machine equipment components typically have strict precision requirements. With the experience we've accumulated over the years and advanced processes, we ensure the rapid delivery of perfect, compliant industrial equipment parts.
In terms of quality, pricing, and manufacturing speed, Shared-Factory always seeks the best solutions and processes to ensure that your products are manufactured at the most competitive prices, the fastest speeds, and the highest quality.
We prioritize quality and ensure that components meet specifications. Shared-Factory, certified with ISO 2768 and ISO 9001:13485, is equipped with various advanced inspection instruments and a team of professional quality inspectors. Quality checks are conducted at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the parts.
Global Delivery: Regardless of your location, we will deliver the parts to your specified destination. You won't be responsible for any customs or transportation matters; you just need to receive the parts at home.
Shared-Factory has a team of expert engineers from various fields, with each client assigned a dedicated engineer who is ready to optimize designs, reduce costs, and enhance quality at any time. We believe in our team's ability to provide excellent recommendations and unparalleled engineering support.
Prototyping marks the early stage of industrial equipment component development. At this stage, you need to test your design, make necessary design changes if required, and select the appropriate materials for your industrial equipment components.
Copper is renowned for its electrical and thermal conductivity, ranking second only to silver as an excellent conductor of electricity and heat. It exhibits excellent corrosion resistance, with commercially available copper typically having a purity exceeding 99%. The remaining 1% typically consists of impurities like oxygen, lead, or silver.
Primary Application Industries: Electricity, automotive, medical, and aerospace industries.
Subtypes:Copper 101，Copper C110，Copper 932，Copper C260，Copper C360
|Anodizing||Improves wear resistance, and corrosion resistance and protects the metal surface. It also improves material hardness.||Aluminum||Clear, black, grey, red, blue, and gold.||Smooth, matte||n/a|
|Powder Coating||It is a protective finish that improves resistance to corrosion, chemical, abrasion, and detergents. This surface finish also improves production efficiency and is quite cost-effective.||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel|
Black, any RAL code or Pantone number
Gloss or semi-gloss
|Electroplating||Forms a protective barrier, improving material heat resistance. It also makes the material more resistant to impact and shocks.|
Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
|Bead blasting||Bead blasting leaves materials looking smoother, shinier, and cleaner. It has been used on a wider range of materials, including metals, plastic, rubber, and glass.|
Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Thermoplastics
Passivation helps reduce corrosion, oxidation, and mild chemical attack on stainless steel.
It also helps improve the aesthetics of this metal.
Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Titanium
Yellow, clear blue, green, black
Smooth, matte, semi-gloss
|Heat treatment makes part welding easier and improves the material’s mechanical properties, strength, and flexibility. It also improves brittleness and wear resistance.|
Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
|Faint yellow, brown, straw||Smooth, matte|
In our shared factory, we have enhanced the productivity of various industrial equipment components and automation parts. Some common components we undertake include:
Market Overview of CNC
Discover the precision craftsmanship of medical machining and how it shapes modern healthcare. Learn what medical machining is and its role in creating intricate components for medical devices. Explore the processes, materials, and quality control measure
Discover why CNC machining is in high demand in the medical industry. Precision components and complex medical devices require the most precise tools.